Tuesday, April 7, 2009
"Improved" Introduction
Imagine walking down Orchard Road with the loud clanging sounds buzzing in your ears from the nearby construction sites, dust blowing into your face and the once prim and proper image of the shopping strip now turned into a nightmare, I am sure you would be annoyed, not mentioning the tourists visiting Orchard Road. To think that Orchard Road just undergone a major $40-million makeover, you would be wondering, "What the heck is the difference? Where did our tax-payers money go to?" Well, you are not the only one for I think that the Orchard Road makeover was uncalled for and was necessary. Instead of beautifying Singapore's primary shopping belt, the changes have gone unnoticed and the results have backfired and I will explain why in this essay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please put your 2-digit index number (in brackets) in front of your blog title. To do that, click 'Customize' at the top right of your blog (when you are signed in), click 'Settings' near the top left, and edit your blog title on the settings page.
ReplyDeleteFor example, (16) JH's Nonsensical...